1. I laughed so hard I cried when...my mom was asking about "RJ Kelly, and why his sheets smell like piss" - meaning R Kelly and the lyrics from Thrift Store. She just kept on asking...until I could breathe and explain. "But WHO is RJ Kelly?!?!" Love her!
2. My high school...was pretty low-key, and not too diverse, even though the kids from the country schools called our school the city school. RIGHT! Get outta town, explore the world!
3. It really pisses me off...when people don't take a hint. Just sayin'!
4. In ten years...I BETTER have some kids. Whether I birth them, adopt them,
5. If I could erase one thing...it would probably be a certain relationship, with a not so nice person, many moons ago. Oh well, live and learn.
6. In 1999...I was having a good time, pretty carefree, and loving life. I had bangs that always had to have the perfect curl, highlights, and spent my weekends cruisin' uptown. Life was good!
7. Honestly...can I just go back to Hawaii?!
8. To me, Sushi...is delicious, especially if it involves eel or lobster. And, I am not talking tempura stuff. You can also leave the cream cheese out of mine...JFarns will eat that! Nick took me to a really nice sushi place on Saturday, and their house dressing was pretty top notch.
9. Someone really needs to invent...a teleporting device. The car ride to Ohio and Indiana is a bit too long for me these days. Worth it, but so long, and boring!
10. The first time I drank alcohol...I was probably 18, but I really don't remember a story about it. I've never been really drunk. I have issues with not being in control, and well, alcohol can cause loss of control...so, not cool in my books!
11. The one question I would ask God is...what if you were on of us? Just a stranger on the bus...
12. Lindsay Lohan...has 4 years left. Max. Sorry Li-Lo.
Be well and enjoy your weekend!