Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the Sentence


button


I am linking up with Holly and Jake for their "Finish the Sentence Link-Up". This is just the thing I needed to have something to post about...because as you can tell, I haven't had much to share lately.  Actually, I just haven't shared much is more like it.  Anyhow, without further adieu...
 
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...Cadbury eggs and my mom's homemade Ho-Ho cake as dessert every night, after consuming mass amounts of Mexican food!
 
2. On my Prom night.... I could be found "uptown" doing the cruising thing with my BFF Ashley, and the rest of the kids that were TOO COOL for prom!  I don't regret skipping my proms, I am sure we had WAY more fun. 
 
3. When I go to the store, I always buy...a random drink that I want to try.  I have a thing for new, different drinks.  (And, they are usually on sale or give me a register reward that makes them free!)
 
4. Family functions typically...revolve around my new niece Hattie, and her cuteness.  With the exception of 2012/2013 Christmas/New Year's when we all shared the flu, toilets, barf buckets, etc.  We like to have a lot of fun, a lot of laughs, and wait to see who will throw a fit at family game night.  It's usually my sister, but I've been known to throw all the Uno cards in a fit of rage.  I miss the days of the huge family gatherings at Grammy and Gramps, but time marches on...and Grammy can't exactly host at the assisted living facility.  :(
 
5. I think my blog readers...are non-existent.  I need more.  I should probably blog more.  Wahwah!

6. I'd much rather be...somewhere warm and refreshing right now.  Don't get me wrong, I love winter, but it's spring now.  Thank you!
 

7. I have an obsession with....hoodies, wearing comfy clothes, hot sauce, reading blogs, and buying Hattie too much stuff.  

8. My work friends....miss me, A LOT!  It's weird working from home and not getting to interact with them all the time.  Luckily we stay connected via email, FB, phone, texts, etc.  They're all in Ohio, and there's me...running the NY office...out of my dining room!
 
9. When I created my Facebook account....it was only for college kids, and was pretty low-key.  I much preferred my "myspace" b/c I could personalize it, and add all kinds of fun crap.  

10. My least favorite word is...actually a small list of them::  obvi, totes, legit (unless we're talking Hammer!), amaze-balls (Really?!), moist, cuddle, panties, the over-used "like"...
 
11. I really don't remember...how many _____ are in a ______.  How many cups are in a pint?  2, but that one is easy...I seriously struggle with that crap!  I have a magnet on the fridge that helps me, AND a calculator in the kitchen drawer.  I like to think that I have a mind like a steel trap, so I try not to forget things.  And yes, I WILL use that against you!
 
12. Justin Bieber....I am on the fence about you.  You're a sweet, little thing that is growing up (physically and musically) and aiming your music at the soccer moms (bye-bye teen girls), and they're swooning...  But, pull up your pants, get some muscles on that little body, and leave the falsetto to JTimberlake!
 
That's all for today...


2 comments:

  1. i struggle with those measurements as well...damn metric system...thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete