Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A bunch of firsts

So, I am following Krystal's lead and talking about "Firsts"

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning: 
Go to the bathroom

First thing you reach for when you open the fridge: 
Lemon Seltzer Water

First things you do when you get to the gym: 
If I went to the gym I would check-in...

First thing you do when you get home from work:
Check the mail

First car: 
1989 Ford Thunderbird

First accident/traffic violation: 
My first real accident was in 2004, when I totaled my Camry and wrecked my right leg.
My first traffic violation was for a rolling stop and a seat-belt warning, when I pulled out of the grocery store parking lot in 2000 or so.  Of course, I was HIGH-RISK because of all my speeding tickets, by 2002.  Ooops!

First thing you wanted to be when you grew up: 
Teacher, babysitter, Mom

First choice beverage: 
Fresh-squeezed lemonade, but Simply Lemonade will do
 
First choice breakfast: 
Chocolate-chip pancakes and fresh fruit

First choice dessert: 
Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory

First song that comes to mind: 
"I Knew You Were Trouble" Darn you, T-Swift!


First major purchase: 
My camcorder, when I got my first real job, followed by my Camry

First job:
I babysat the neighbor kids until I got a job sewing, trimming, and bundling Vera Bradley purses and bags.  This was back when it was old school, and popular with the older, female crowd.  It was NOT trendy, cute, fun stuff like it is today.  And go figure, I had a 60% discount back in the day.


First time you flew on a plane: 
I flew to Florida, with some friends from my Vera Bradley gig, in December of 1998.  


1 comment: