Monday, July 19, 2010

Tanning, movies, and more

Happy Monday!
I didn't do much today, but that is ok. For awhile I managed to venture to the pool to work on my tan a bit more, but it was warm out there...so, what does a girl do in that situation?!?!? She brings a fan out, poolside, of course! The fan made it a little better, but an hour was enough for me.

Kyra and I also managed to watch Men Who Stare At Goats, and it was ok. I would not watch it again because I just wasn't too interested. (Neither was Kyra!) Tonight, after supper, Kyra, Danielle, Denise and I watched Land of the Lost, which was another dud. There were some funny lines here and there, but for the most part, it was horrible. Oh Will Ferrel, that was NOT even close to being one of your best!

It's now time for the rose ceremony on The Bachelorette and then DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA! on my Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Coupons:
The Special K FREE Pack can be ordered HERE. It includes a Special K Protein Meal Bar and coupons!! I got this on the last time around, and snagged another tonight.

QUIZNOS coupon HERE for a small sub, chips and regular fountain drink for $2.99! Yum! I love their peppers and pickles.

**Reminder** Play your instant win games!



No comments:

Post a Comment