Saturday, July 17, 2010

Becoming a Blogger

So, I have been following a few blogs recently and finally decided I should create my own blog. (With the encouragement of JFarns, too!) I used to be a Xanga kid, so I might as well bite the bullet and become a blogger, right?!

I typically read/follow blogs for finding free samples, coupons I can use, teaching and lesson plan ideas, and for new and exciting recipes. I also like the random updates about everyday life. So, my blog will pretty much combine all the things I enjoy about blogs, but with my own personal twist.

That's enough for now...time to enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I am a new blogger - just a bit longer than you...I'm also a Betsy and a teacher - in between gigs - please come by and say hello at http://unintentionallyunemployed.blogspot.com meet my demons!

    ReplyDelete